The Smile You Always Wanted
A lovely smile makes a great first impression. Knowing that your teeth are straight, white and even boosts your confidence when meeting people both socially and professionally. An attractive smile makes you look better and feel better.
As well as general dental care, including some NHS treatment options, Belvedere Dental Practice in Workington offers options for straightening, whitening and, if necessary, repairing or replacing your teeth to create a smile you can be proud of.
Take the first step towards your new smile and better dental health,
Belvedere Dental Tel: 01900 603866, Nook Street Tel: 01900 64239
Do you have a gap in your smile?
Are you due to have a tooth removed and wondering how to fill the space?
Here at Belvedere Dental Practice we can now provide Dental Implants on site with Mr Gautham Pai.
To book your consultation and discuss your treatment options please call the practice on 01900 603866
A note from our Practice Owner and Principal Dentist
I start once again with a thank you to all of our patients for your patience over the last few difficult months.
As you may be aware we are allowed to reopen from the 8th June. We are ready to start seeing patients again as of this date, which is wonderful news, however you must be aware that it is certainly not business as normal. The treatments you are offered may differ from those available before and will be determined by staff and equipment available, but above all else, risk and safety.
As set out in my previous correspondence.
There will be a gradual reintroduction of services. In line with guidance the process of reopening and scheduling appointments will be taking into account:
• the urgency of needs;
• the particular unmet needs of vulnerable groups;
• available capacity to undertake care whilst remaining safe;
We still ask that you please DO NOT immediately contact the practice unless you have an emergency or urgent need for care.
If you have pre-booked appointments, we will contact you to discuss further steps, some of these appointments may need to be rescheduled to allow us to prioritise the above points and also fulfil our duties in keeping you and our team safe.
I appreciate there will be a number of vulnerable patients that will not want to leave the safety of their homes for treatment and we will co-ordinate with individuals on how best to address this situation.
We abide by strict infection control and cross infection procedures in our dental practices and undergo regular training on this subject. All of our staff and dentists are up to date on the new guidelines and precautions that will be taken due to COVID-19 with no exception. Working with and avoiding the spread of viruses is not new to us, and I can assure you our practices are and will continue to be a safe place for you to visit as we move forward in defeating this new virus.
When you do attend the practice you will notice some changes, and while this differs from what you may be used to or expect, we have made these changes to help protect our staff and our patients and your extended families.
Some of these changes include:
– Prior to your appointment we will communicate with you and ask some screening questions. These questions will be asked again and checked at your appointment.
In order to help in this communication we will capture mobile telephone numbers and email addresses if we don’t already have them as this will help in completing relevant paperwork before the appointment.
– For the time being we will not be using our waiting rooms, we will ask you to remain outside of the practice, (in your car if available) until one of our team contacts you.
– Upon entering the practice your temperature will be taken and you will be asked to sanitise your hands. Any coats, bags etc. will be stored to minimise the need to carry them through the practice.
– We request that you use your own toilet facilities before leaving your home as the toilet facilities at the practice will not be available.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing and to minimise patient contact in the practice, so there may be fewer options offered when scheduling appointments.
– Payments will be taken by card over the telephone or by BACS, and we will not be accepting cash at this time.
Please bear with us as we implement these changes, we understand there will be some frustrations, but we are here to help, and this is being done with everyone in mind.
What can you do?
– Please come to appointments alone (with the exception of children and carers),
– Please abide by the 2m social distancing rules if another patient is in the practice,
– If you show symptoms following appointment booking please contact the practice by phone,
– Please do not arrive at the practice without an appointment,
– We suggest wearing a mask when travelling to the practice if possible,
And finally, continue to observe government guidance and stay safe.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we continue to stay abreast of guidance, relevant changes will be communicated to you in as timely a manner as possible, please keep an eye out for social media posts, our website, emails and text messages.
We look forward to seeing you and resuming our role in helping you and you families with your oral health.
Anthony Davies and the Team
Practice Owner and Principal Dentist
A Pleasant Place To Visit
Maintaining excellent oral health is important. We understand that achieving this for our patients means not just having up-to-date professional skills and experience, it’s also about making people feel relaxed and confident so they are happy to visit us regularly. That way our hygienist can keep your teeth and gums in top condition and we can carry out any preventative treatments at the earliest possible stage.
There’s no need to feel nervous about visiting the dentist – you’ll find our highly skilled dental professionals are patient, understanding and reassuring.
Family Dental Care
We provide the full range of dental services for you and your family including:
- General dental health care
- Crowns, bridges and veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Invisible braces: Cfast.
- Digital x-rays
- Teeth replacement including dentures built by our Clinical Dental Technician
The Belvedere Dental Practice also provides safe and clinically-proven wrinkle relaxing injections to complement your immaculate teeth.
The Right Treatment For You
Whether it’s preventive, remedial or cosmetic dentistry, we always take the time to explain your treatment options in detail to agree the most suitable treatment plan. Our charges are clear and you’ll always know exactly what you’ll pay.
THE PRACTICE IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS BUT THE DOOR IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DUE TO COVID 19
STAFF ARE AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO ON A DAILY BASIS ON BELVEDERE 01900 603866 OR NOOK STREET 01900 64239
All appointments will be made over the telephone following triage and entry is not permitted without an appointment at this time.
If you are calling outside of normal hours and have an urgent dental problem, please consider if this could
wait until the following day or over the weekend rather than accessing the out of hours services.
If calling out of hours and the problem is extremely severe please contact the out of hours service through
If your dental problem includes uncontrolled bleeding and a swelling that is causing breathing problems this
is an emergency and you should go to A&E.”